9:49:00 PM
My life is changing, and I can't keep up.

I'm lost and wandering, and I don't know where to go. I'm tired of seeking acceptance, yet it still means something to me.

What a contradiction.

I'm floating behind on your coattails, trying to keep up with the decisions you make, your laughter floating off into my ears, and me desperately trying to understand what the joke is about. Yet now I realize it isn't all that important, because I was never important in your life anyway. And it takes a while, before I realize, I'm tired of playing catchup.

So one day, I'll let go off your tails, and then you'll never miss anything, because I was nothing but a speck of dirt on that pristine coat you were wearing.

I sometimes think the world would be a better place if people didn't need each other.

My thoughts have become meaningless, secondary things that pop into mind.

I wish someone would save me from this hellhole and the person I've become, and then I kick back my heels, and I think, Who?

That eliminates all kinds of illusions I have.

HA.

I'll kill who you hate,
take off that dress,
you won't freeze.


&profilo
Char. or Kinky.
Crescent, NJ
A02
38th Student Council.
Loves her friends. And shopping.

&ascoltare
current obessions ;

sgspree! XD
Post A's Plans. >:(
Gilmore Girls!

&amici
% Lumps.
% 05a02!! :))
% christine
% haoie
% laura
% jiali
% rhoda
% ruth
% suzie
% steph

% my heartbreak.

Photo: Foto Decadent
Textures: /Carton Squid Fingers
Brushes: Romance Box Funeral Monster
Host: Blogger
Designer: Provocative}
Lyrics: Banana Pancakes - Jack Johnson

&discorso
&archive